MCCS arguably has the highest rate of success in applications for Employment Passes (EP), Permanent Residency Permits (PR), S-Passes, Work Passes (WP), Dependent Pass (DP), Long Term Visit Passes (LTVP), Entre Passes and Citizenship.
Over 1000 fresh and appeal cases successfully processed. Excellent preparatory works inclusive of detailed covering letter and supporting facts crafted to ensure that important approval criteria are satisfied to maximise approval potential.
We are Specialists in handling complex application and appeal cases in MOM / ICA related matters.
Singapore requires all residential and employed personnel and their resident dependents to have a valid residency status.
Singapore’s main regulatory authority for immigration and manpower matters are:
1. Ministry of Manpower (MOM) URL: http://www.mom.gov.sg
2. Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) URL: https://www.ica.gov.sg
Between them they manage policy, regulations and processing of passes and residency statuses. These bodies excel in ensuring that the grant and validity of passes and residency permits are regularly adjusted and balanced to meet the requirements of the nation whilst ensuring security, living standards, safety and opportunity with top priority for its own citizens first as is the norm for all progressive countries.
Approval and rejection of cases are carefully assessed by MOM / ICA based on their latest criteria and results are posted digitally at the MOM portal.
B. HOW MCCS MAXIMISES APPROVAL SUCCESS
1. Updated knowledge and monitoring of latest trends and updates from MOM / ICA
2. Understanding Client Requirement
3. Proper Selection of Pass type
4. Using Self Assessment Tool to Maximise Success potential
5. Careful Preparation and Submission of Application and Supporting Documents
6. Monitoring and follow up till result is declared
7. Follow up service till pass is delivered to client
8. If rejected, then upon engagement by client, careful study of reason for rejection
9. Consultancy to client to overcome rejection reason/s
10. Appeal processing along with excellent cover letter stating strong reasons to support appeal
11. Monitoring and follow up till result is declared
12. Follow up service till pass is delivered to client
C. MAIN TYPES OF SINGAPORE RESIDENTIAL STATUSES:
2. Permanent Resident (PR)
4. Employment Pass Holder (EP)
Holders of above passes can hold directorships in Singapore registered companies under prescribed terms. For details on the privileges enjoyed by each of the above statuses please visit the following links:
D. MAIN TYPES OF PASSES FOR INDIVIDUALS:
Main types of passes issued by Singapore to augment its local workforce are listed below along with corresponding links to government portals that can provide additional useful details on each:
1. Personalised Employment Pass (PEP)
2. Entrepreneur Pass (Entre Pass)
3. Employment Pass (EP)
4. S Pass for mid-skill foreign employees
5. Work Permit (WP)
E. MAIN TYPES OF PASSES FOR DEPENDANTS:
1. Dependant’s Pass (DP)
2. Social Visit Pass (Soc Pass)
3. Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP)
4. Letter of Consent (LOC)
5. Student Pass (SP)
F. GLOBAL INVESTOR PROGRAM
Global Investor Programme (GIP Scheme) – often referred to as Investor Scheme and requires you to invest at least SGD 2,500,000/-. The Global Investor Programme (GIP) is administered by Contact Singapore which accords Singapore Permanent Residence status to investors. For further details, please click the links below:
IT IS IMPORTANT TO SELECT THE CORRECT CHOICE OF PASS TO MAXIMISE APPROVAL CHANCE AND MINIMISE TIME AND COST OF APPROVAL. COME TO THE EXPERTS….COME TO MCCS